Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I graduated from Emerson School for the Visual & Performing Arts as an Honors Theatre Major.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

New Media Sites Rule The World!!!

A recent article released on Mashable compared Facebook to, it's direct rival, Twitter. The article showed how Facebook was visibly beating Twitter. They compared numbers. Twitter's 100 million users not touching Facebook's 400 million users. The article also compared user activeness with "buttons". Twitter's "retweet" button wasn't comparing to Facebook's "like" button. The article also said that Facebook is compatible for every mobile phone, whereas Twitter has to make special applications for different mobile devices, instead of making a master application model. Facebook is also winning with applications. With looking at what users like and what makes money and build a social media site, a question can be asked. Why can't I create a social media? I know what users like because I'm a user of both. It's easy to find out what brings in money from websites. I'm going to think more about this. How can I create the next social media??

No comments:

Post a Comment